Arya Samaj Marriage Navsari
Here all information related to Arya Samaj Marriage Navsari is given and answers to important questions related to this subject are available on this page. Such as Arya Samaj Marriage Procedure, Arya Samaj Marriage Document, Arya Samaj Marriage Fee or Cost, Panditji for Arya Samaj Wedding rituals in Navsari.
What is Arya Samaj Mandir marriage or Wedding procedure?
Hindu weddings are known for being expensive, fancy, and lavish affairs with a lot of decorations, food, family gatherings. Moreover, these are the wedding functions that last for days. Besides this traditional Hindu wedding ceremony, the Arya Samaj Wedding process is also equally significant.
The Arya Samaj marriage is known for its simplicity. And it is even shorter and comparatively inexpensive. An Arya Samaj marriage is as per the Vedic rules. Also, they are valid according to the Arya Samaj Marriage Validation Act, 1937 with provisions of the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955.
First of all, you have to book the wedding date at Arya Samaj Mandir. So, you can choose a wedding date based on your wish. And if for some reason, the date you choose is available, then Arya Samaj will suggest another date for marriage in Arya Samaj. You can finally settle for an available date that suits you. And if you are getting married with parental disagreement, make sure that there is no public holiday on that day.
You can come to the Arya Samaj office to book the wedding date and fill the marriage registration form. Or you can contact the Arya Samaj contact number to book it. So you can do book the wedding of yourself or your family members by coming to the Arya Samaj temple office. Also, you will need to bring the documents, photographs of both the candidates and the charges at the time of booking. After the booking, the institution will give you a booking slip.
The Arya Samaj wedding Navsari services include love marriage, inter-caste marriages, inter-religious marriages, court marriage, arranged marriage, etc. However, the following are the basic rules to be eligible for Arya Samaj Marriage.
- The legal age of a boy to get married according to the Arya Samaj wedding Act is 21 years. And that of a girl should be more than 18 years.
- If you follow Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Sikhism you are eligible for Arya Samaj Marriage. But if you do not follow one of the above-listed religion, then Arya Samaj Marriage is done only after a process called “Shuddhi”. It means purification, and after they willfully convert to Hinduism.
- Arya Samaj is legally authorized to issue a religion conversion certificate after the purification ceremony.
- You can also perform Inter-caste marriages and Inter-religious marriages as Arya Samaj wedding.
What should you bring on the wedding day?
- ID proof
- Birth proof
- Both those who are married have to bring two sets of Xerox along with their original document. And 4 extra Xerox copies of the Aadhar card are also required.
- You will also need to present witnesses. They are required to bring their ID proof and two Xerox copies of it.
- Prior information should be provided if both, or any of them are to be married, or any of them is divorce or widower. Because apart from all the documents mentioned above, they will have to separately provide the certificate of divorce or widower.
- In the case, if the citizenship of either one is not Indian or the religion of either of them is not a Hindu, please give this information before registration.
- If the Religion of either of them is not a Hindu, then it is also required to inform you before registration. Because then they will have to convert to Hinduism by performing Shuddhi Puja before marriage. The Arya Samaj provides for the process of marriage under the Hindu Marriage Act, in which both are mandatory to be Hindu.
- If you are taking a photo taken at the time of marriage, then it is a good thing that the arrangement of the photographer will be done on your behalf.
- If you want to get married in simple clothes, you can still do it, but if you want to wear special wedding dresses then you will be provided with the changing room facility in Arya Samaj Mandir.
The list of pooja material given below will be brought with you on the day of marriage-
- Two varmala and some loose flower.
- 2.5-meter Pink fabric for Gathbandh.
- 1 kg of sweets.
What documents that you need for Arya Samaj’s wedding in Navsari? When you appear for your wedding as per the Arya Samaj Wedding rules, you must present the following documents:
- Identity proof of the Groom & bride. For this, you can present your Aadhar card, election card, or passport, or any other legal identity proof.
- Birth proof of the Groom and bride. For this you can produce the birth certificate, school leaving certificate, Marksheet, PAN card.
- If any of them have had a marriage before and then separated, then you should submit the legal documents related to them.
- In case one of the subjects is widowed, then the death certificate of the former spouse should be submitted.
- 8 passport size color photographs of the bride and the groom.
- Two witnesses for each side. Each of them must bring their Aadhaar card, Election card, Passport one of them.
- You should present an affidavit if parents from both sides cannot be present at the time of your marriage. And this will be arranged by the Arya Samaj.
- Where a marrying party is a foreign citizen or holding a foreign passport or is having foreign residential address- Certificate of the present marital status of the party/No Impediment Certificate/ NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
For further legalization, you may want to register your wedding with the local government institute for a marriage certificate. It will be issued by the recognized government department, valid universally.
The fees for Arya Samaj marriage is generally very affordable. It follows the basic Vedic guidelines. So your wedding this way is valid according to the Hindu norms too, at a very low fee. To know about the total cost of the Arya Samaj marriage Navsari?
The Arya Samaj marriage fees include Marriage registration charges, the rent for the place or hall where you get married. Also payable is the Panditji’s Dakshina and the worship material that will be used in your wedding and the charges for Marriage affidavit. And if you want to process of Government registration of marriage also, then you will have to pay the fee separately.
According to the Hindu Marriage Act 1937, the Arya Samaj Marriage is valid and legal. On the completion of the wedding, you will get a wedding certificate issued for the couple. This certificate is valid all across the country. So, based on it you can apply for a government-approved marriage certificate(In English). This government-approved certificate is valid all over the world. Arya Samaj marriage is simple, authentic and is preferred by all the classes of people in India as well as the world.
The Arya samaj wedding Navsari is solemnized under the Arya Samaj Validation Act 1937 (Section 19) and Hindu Marriage Act 1955. Therefore, it is legally valid and recognized universally. According to the two Indian acts mentioned above, Arya Samaj can solemnize love marriage, inter-caste marriage, an inter-religion marriage. However, if it is an inter-religious marriage, then as per the Arya Samaj marriage rules, the inter-religious person has to pass through Vedic purification rituals to become eligible for Arya Samaj Marriage.
On completion of your Arya Samaj marriage procedure, you can take the certificate issued by Arya Samaj for Government registration. You can do this by visiting the local municipal corporation to get the legalized marriage certificate from the Government of India. However, many Arya Samaj institutes also facilitate the registration of the government.
Arya Samaj marriage certificate validity outside India
The marriage of a couple according to the Vedic vidhis is valid across India. And the Arya Samaj marriage certificate is valid. So you can use it as a legal document anywhere in India. However, when you finally get the Arya Samaj Marriage Certificate, you can register the marriage with the local municipal corporation. You must do this to legalize it entirely. Moreover, if you get the marriage certificate in the local language, you can to translate it. A legalized, translated marriage certificate is valid outside India.
Advantages of the Arya Samaj Marriage
You might think, what are the advantages of Arya Samaj marriage? The following are a few of the best benefits of following the simple Vedic method of Arya Samaj wedding. These are the reasons why to prefer Arya samaj weddings instead of the lavish Hindu traditions.
- Weddings according to Arya Samaj cost a minute fraction of price. While the alternate Hindu ceremony is lengthy and ultra-expensive. So, it saves time and money.
- No need to gather a lot of people for the wedding. Because it just requires two witnesses. And they can be anyone including parents, siblings, relatives or friends.
- The planning and preparations are not as stressful. Also, they are time-consuming as the traditional Hindu wedding. So you can plan your wedding effortlessly, and get married at an Arya Samaj Mandir. And this can be done in over an hour or two.
- This kind of marriage is best for inter-caste. It can be inter-religion marriage as well.
- This is the best way for those who want to marry in a simpler manner. Moreover, it is a great substitute for over-hyped, luxurious, and expensive ways.
- Arya Samaj weddings are less expensive and time-consuming. But they include Vedic rituals, chants, and blessings of God.
- The wedding will be completed by following Vedic rituals. And at the end, you get a legally valid Arya Samaj marriage certificate.
Arya Samaj Marriage rituals performed by Panditji
Arya Samaj does not believe in Idol worship. So the entire process of Arya Samaj marriage is based on the Vedas. The process of marriage takes 1.30 hours. If you want to know full details Arya Samaj Marriage rituals plz click this link: Arya Samaj Marriage Rituals.
The following is the list of Marriage Rituals followed:
- Swagat & Introduction (Welcome)
- Kanya Agaman (Arrival of the Bride)
- Jai Mala (Exchange of Garlands)
- Madhupak (Offerings)
- Kanya Daan (Giving hand of the bride)
- Thread Ceremony and Yagna
- Paani Grahan (Accepting the Hand)
- Shila Rohan
- Mangal Phera
- Sindhoor Daan
- Akhand Subhagyavati
- Aashirvaad and Shanti Path
FAQ- Arya Samaj Marriage
Book an Arya Samaj Panditji Navsari for wedding
Is there anything more you want to know about Arya Samaj Wedding Navsari? Book your Pandit for weddings in Navsari now. Click the “Book your pandit” button, or call us on 8488880607 for inquiries or bookings. Or you can also reach us at [email protected]
Our Other Services page link apart from Arya Samaj Wedding Navsari-
- Arya Samaj Pandit Ji Navsari
- Vedic Pandit in Navsari
- Pandit for Puja in Navsari
- Arya Samaj Pandit for Marriage in Navsari
- Pandit for Last Rites in Navsari
Note- All the information on this page has been collected from different sources on the internet. We put in a lot of effort to make sure that the data is correct. But there are still chances of the data presented here to be inaccurate sometimes. So if you ever come across any such misinformation on our website, kindly inform us. So we can re-verify and correct our data. Because we aim to create an information portal, following the values and principles of Arya Samaj, to spread this knowledge. We strive to provide the correct information. And to protect our readers from the misconceptions and the wrong information on the internet.