Arya Samaj Marriage Agra
Find all information related to Arya samaj wedding registration venues procedure documents fees rituals registered branches contact number in Agra.
If you are interested to get married in Arya Samaj Mandir and are collecting information related to it, then we are ready to help you in this work. There is a lot of information available on this page related to Arya Samaj Marriage Agra, like how you can book a marriage, how many days in advance have to apply for marriage booking, how much will the total cost of marriage, documents required for booking, marriage certificate Legal validity, rituals of marriage conducted by Panditji, etc.
We hope this important information will be helpful to you in booking marriage in Arya Samaj Mandir. Since we are the propagators of Arya Samaj, therefore our main objective is to connect you with the registered Arya Samaj so that you can get the benefit of all the services related to marriage. Based on the information given below, you can book marriage by visiting the nearest Arya Samaj Mandir branch located in Agra city. How useful this effort of ours has proved to be for you, you can provide your suggestion through the contact us form.
Contents avalable this topic
How can I apply for Arya Samaj Marriage in Agra?
First of all, you have to book the wedding date at Arya Samaj Mandir. So, you can choose a wedding date based on your wish. And if for some reason, the date you choose is available, then Arya Samaj will suggest another date for marriage in Arya Samaj. You can finally settle for an available date that suits you. And if you are getting married with parental disagreement, make sure that there is no public holiday on that day.
You can come to the Arya Samaj office to book the wedding date and fill the marriage registration form. Or you can contact the Arya Samaj contact number to book it. So you can do book the wedding of yourself or your family members by coming to the Arya Samaj temple office. Also, you will need to bring the documents, photographs of both the candidates and the charges at the time of booking. After the booking, the institution will give you a booking slip.
What is Arya Samaj Mandir marriage or Wedding procedure?
If you look carefully at the process of marriage done in the whole of India, then you will come to know that it is done differently in every state. That is why, if people belong to Vihar then Vihari marriage, if they are from Maharashtra then Maharashtrian marriage, if they are from Gujarat then Gujarati marriage, if from South then South Indian marriage, if from Punjab then Punjabi marriage. The marriage ceremony is one of the 16 rites and the rites are origin from the Vedas. The origin of the Vedas from the beginning of the universe, that is billions of years ago. Now tell you when the rites were originated by the rishi billions of years ago, were there states like Gujarat, Maharashtra, Punjab, etc. at that time? The rishi had created the rites for the welfare of the entire humanity. That is why the Arya Samaj has done the work of getting the sanskaras done in the same way as the rishi and muni created in ancient times in the same original form of the rites described by the Vedas.
The Arya Samaj marriage is known for its simplicity. And it is even shorter and comparatively inexpensive. An Arya Samaj marriage is as per the Vedic rules. Also, they are valid according to the Arya Samaj Marriage Validation Act, 1937 with provisions of the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955.
Requirements for Arya Samaj Marriage in Agra?
The Arya Samaj wedding Agra services include love marriages, arranged marriages, inter-caste marriages, etc. However, the following are the basic rules to be eligible for Arya Samaj Marriage.
- The legal age of a boy to get married according to the Arya Samaj wedding Act is 21 years. And that of a girl should be more than 18 years.
- You can also perform Inter-caste marriages and Love marriages as Arya Samaj weddings.
What should you bring on the wedding day?
- ID proof
- Birth proof
- Both those who are married have to bring two sets of Xerox along with their original document. And 4 extra Xerox copies of the Aadhar card are also required.
- You will also need to present witnesses. They are required to bring their ID proof and two Xerox copies of it.
- Prior information should be provided if both, or any of them are to be married, or any of them is divorce or widower. Because apart from all the documents mentioned above, they will have to separately provide the certificate of divorce or widower.
- In the case, if the citizenship of either one is not Indian or the religion of either of them is not a Hindu, please give this information before registration.
- If the Religion of either of them is not Hindu, then it is also required to inform you before registration. The Arya Samaj provides for the process of marriage under the Hindu Marriage Act, in which both are mandatory to be Hindu.
- If you are taking a photo taken at the time of marriage, then it is a good thing that the arrangement of the photographer will be done on your behalf.
- If you want to get married in simple clothes, you can still do it, but if you want to wear special wedding dresses then you will be provided with the changing room facility in Arya Samaj Mandir.
The list of pooja material given below will be brought with you on the day of marriage-
- Two varmala and some loose flower.
- 2.5-meter Pink fabric for Gathbandh.
- 1 kg of sweets.
Documents required for Arya Samaj Marriage?
What documents that you need for Arya Samaj’s wedding in Agra? When you appear for your wedding as per the Arya Samaj Wedding rules, you must present the following documents:
Arya Samaj Marriage fees or cost in Agra
Arya Samaj Marriage charges in Agra between ₹5000 to ₹10,000.
Arya Samaj marriage fees are usually very affordable. With the passage of time, many Arya Samaj have other alternative arrangements as well. If the number of people present in the marriage is less, then the process of marriage can be done in minimum cost. As mentioned above the cost.
But if the number of people is more then you can choose the big wedding venue of Arya Samaj Mandir. These wedding venues can be simple or air conditioned. You can also arrange decorations, food etc. The cost of a wedding venue with such facilities is higher than the normal cost. To book it, you will have to specifically book by going to Arya Samaj office and determine the services based on your choice. How much will it cost to get married like this, it will be known only after the services you are taking.
The Arya Samaj marriage fee includes the marriage registration fee, the rent of the place or hall where you get married, the puja material to be used in your marriage and the marriage affidavit fee. You can offer Dakshina to Panditji as per your reverence.
If you want to process of Government registration of marriage also, then you will have to pay the fee separately.
The validity of Arya Samaj Wedding
According to the Hindu Marriage Act 1937, the Arya Samaj Marriage is valid and legal. On the completion of the wedding, you will get a wedding certificate issued for the couple. This certificate is valid all across the country. So, based on it you can apply for a government-approved marriage certificate(In English). This government-approved certificate is valid all over the world. Arya Samaj marriage is simple, authentic and is preferred by all the classes of people in India as well as the world.
The Arya samaj wedding Agra is solemnized under the Arya Samaj Validation Act 1937 (Section 19) and Hindu Marriage Act 1955. Therefore, it is legally valid and recognized universally. According to the two Indian acts mentioned above, Arya Samaj can solemnize love marriage, inter-caste marriage, However.
On completion of your Arya Samaj marriage procedure, you can take the certificate issued by Arya Samaj for Government registration. You can do this by visiting the local municipal corporation to get the legalized marriage certificate from the Government of India. However, many Arya Samaj institutes also facilitate the registration of the government.
Arya Samaj marriage certificate validity outside India
The marriage of a couple according to the Vedic vidhis is valid across India. And the Arya Samaj marriage certificate is valid. So you can use it as a legal document anywhere in India. However, when you finally get the Arya Samaj Marriage Certificate, you can register the marriage with the local municipal corporation. You must do this to legalize it entirely. Moreover, if you get the marriage certificate in the local language, you can to translate it. A legalized, translated marriage certificate is valid outside India.
Advantages of the Arya Samaj Marriage
You might think, what are the advantages of Arya Samaj marriage? The following are a few of the best benefits of following the simple Vedic method of Arya Samaj wedding. These are the reasons why to prefer Arya samaj weddings instead of the lavish Hindu traditions.
- Weddings according to Arya Samaj cost a minute fraction of price. While the alternate Hindu ceremony is lengthy and ultra-expensive. So, it saves time and money.
- No need to gather a lot of people for the wedding. Because it just requires two witnesses. And they can be anyone including parents, siblings, relatives or friends.
- The planning and preparations are not as stressful. Also, they are time-consuming as the traditional Hindu wedding. So you can plan your wedding effortlessly, and get married at an Arya Samaj Mandir. And this can be done in over an hour or two.
- This is the best way for those who want to marry in a simpler manner. Moreover, it is a great substitute for over-hyped, luxurious, and expensive ways.
- Arya Samaj weddings are less expensive and time-consuming. But they include Vedic rituals, chants, and blessings of God.
- The wedding will be completed by following Vedic rituals. And at the end, you get a legally valid Arya Samaj marriage certificate.
Arya Samaj Marriage rituals performed by Panditji
Arya Samaj does not believe in Idol worship. So the entire process of Arya Samaj marriage is based on the Vedas. The process of marriage takes 1.30 hours. If you want to know full details Arya Samaj Marriage rituals plz click this link: Arya Samaj Marriage Rituals.
The following is the list of Marriage Rituals followed:
- Swagat & Introduction (Welcome)
- Kanya Agaman (Arrival of the Bride)
- Jai Mala (Exchange of Garlands)
- Madhupak (Offerings)
- Kanya Daan (Giving hand of the bride)
- Thread Ceremony and Yagna
- Paani Grahan (Accepting the Hand)
- Shila Rohan
- Mangal Phera
- Sindhoor Daan
- Akhand Subhagyavati
- Aashirvaad and Shanti Path
FAQ- Arya Samaj Marriage
Book an Arya Samaj Panditji Agra for wedding
As you know, there are many such priests in each city who work independently as priests of Arya samaj. We provide the service to complete the process of marriage ceremony through them at your place. After marriage, we do not give any certificate related to marriage.
If you want to get the service of Arya Samaj Panditji to get the rituals of the marriage ceremony at your place like a hotel, marriage hall, party plot or at home in Agra, then you can provide information to us through this Panditji booking form, or given on this page. You can book a marriage by contacting us on the number.
Our Other Services page link apart from Arya Samaj Wedding Agra-
Important information related to this page:
Many people call us and ask for information related to registered marriage done by Arya Samaj Mandir, so we have collected and provided information related to Arya Samaj Marriage on this page.
All the information on this page has been collected from different sources on the internet. We put in a lot of effort to make sure that the data is correct. But there are still chances of the data presented here to be inaccurate sometimes. So if you ever come across any such misinformation on our website, kindly inform us. So we can re-verify and correct our data. Because we aim to create an information portal, following the values and principles of Arya Samaj, to spread this knowledge. We strive to provide the correct information. And to protect our readers from misconceptions and the wrong information on the internet.
We neither get married in the Arya Samaj temple nor is any certificate related to the marriage given. If you want Arya Samaj marriage certificate, then you should contact the registered branch of Arya Samaj Mandir available in this city.
If you want to book a puja program by talking to Panditji on the phone, then you can talk directly by clicking on the button given below till 9 am to 9 pm.
If you want to book Panditji by email for puja programs, then you can book through email by clicking on the button given below.
If you want to book pooja by doing whatsapp live chat with panditji, then you can do live chat by clicking on the button given below.
Visited 1827 times, 1 Visit today