Pandit Ji Arya Samaj Gaziabad- 8488880607 Contact Pandit Ji for Puja, Havan, Jaap, Sanskar, Marriage sanskar, Antyeshti sanskar, Shanti yagya, etc all pooja and karmkand. Please call our helpline OR You can also Book a Pandit with filling "Booking Form".
Abhay Khand, Ankur Vihar, Ahinsa Khand-1, Ansals Chiranjiv Vihar, Ahinsa Khand 2, Avantika, Ambedkar Road, Bhim Nagar, Bhram Puri, Bhuapur, Chander Nagar, Crossings Republik Road, National Highway 24, Crossings Republik, Dundahera, Dasna, Govindpuram, Gyan Khand 3, GT Road, Gyan Khand IV, Gyan Khand I, Gyan Khand II, Harbans Nagar, Harsaon, Indirapuram, Judges Enclave, Kamla Nehru Nagar, Kaushambi, Kavi Nagar, Lajpat nagar, Lal Kuan, Lohia Nagar, Loni, Madhopura, Marium Nagar, Madhuban Bapudham, Model Town, Maliwara, Maliwara, Mohan Nagar, Nandgram, Nehru Nagar-III, Niti Khand I, Nyay Khand 2, Naya Ganj, NH-24, Niti Khand II, Nyay Khand III, Neelmani Colony, NH-24 Bypass, Niti Khand 3, Nehru Nagar II, NH-58, Nyay Khand I, Panchsheel Enclave, Pandav Nagar Industrial Area, Patel Nagar, Pratap Vihar, Ramprastha, Raispur, Raj Nagar,
Raj Nagar Extension, Ramprastha, Sadiqpur, Sewa Nagar, Shakti Khand III, Shalimar Garden Extension II, Surya Nagar, Sahibabad, Shahpur Bamheta, Shakti Khand IV, Shastri Nagar, Swaran Jyanti Puram, Sanjay Nagar, Shakti Khand I, Shalimar Garden, Shatabdipuram, Sehani Khurd, Shakti Khand II, Shalimar Garden Extention I, Vaishali, Vaishali Sector-1, Vaishali Sector-5, Vasundhara Sector-12, Vasundhara Sector-16, Vasundhara Sector-2C, Vasundhara Sector-6, Vijay Nagar, Vasundhara, Vaishali Sector-2, Vasundhara Sector-1, Vasundhara Sector-13, Vasundhara Sector-17, Vasundhara Sector-3, Vasundhara Sector-7, Vaibhav Khand, Vaishali Sector-3, Vasundhara Sector-10, Vasundhara Sector-14, Vasundhara Sector-4, Vasundhara Sector-8, Vaishali Extension, Vaishali Sector-4, Vasundhara Sector-11, Vasundhara Sector-15, Vasundhara Sector-19, Vasundhara Sector-5, Vasundhara Sector-9, Daulatpura, Nasirpur, Ghaziabad Sector 18, Ghaziabad Sector 19, Ghaziabad Sector 22, Vaishali Sector-9
Garbhadhan Sanskar, Punsavana Sanskar, Simantonnayana Sanskar, Jaatakarma Sanskar, Namkaran Sanskar, Nishkraman Sanskar, Annaprashana Sanskar, Mundan Sanskar. Karnavedh Sanskar , Upanayana Sanskar, Vedarambha Sanskar, Samavartana Sanskar, Vivah Sanskar, Vanaprastha, Sanyasa, Antyeshti Sanskar.
Opening Ceremony, Vaidik Marriage vidhi, Grahshanti, Grihpravesh, Marriage Anniversary, Tilak Ceremony, Sagun Ceremony, Chura Ceremony, Birthday Ceremony , Shanti Yagya, Maha Mrityunjay Mantra Jaap, Gayatri Mantra Jaap, Gayatri Hawan.
About Arya Samaj:
The Arya Samaj was founded on April 7th, 1875 at Bombay, India, by Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati. He was a renouncer who believed in the infallible authority of the Vedas. The purpose was to move the Hindu Dharma away from all the fictitious beliefs, and go back to the teachings of Vedas. Arya Samaj rejects all forms of ritualistic superstition such as idolatry, ancestor worship, pilgrimage and animal sacrifice, as well as all forms of social oppression such as the caste system, untouchability and child labor. It proclaims equal entitlement under the law between men and women, strives to reduce poverty and to protect the weak and the disadvantaged, denounces the consumption of meat as well as the use of intoxicants and recreational drugs, and promotes healthy community, family and private life in tune with the cycles of nature.
The Arya Samaj stresses the universal and comprehensive nature of Vedic Knowledge and it's capacity to rejuvenate and redeem a troubled and wearied humanity. This capacity rests above all else in it's emphasis upon the correct understanding and worship of the one true God, who is the Supreme personification of Existence, Intelligence and Bliss.Dayananda advocated the doctrine of karma and reincarnation, and emphasized the ideals of brahmacharya (chastity) and sanyasa (renunciation).
Ten Principles of Arya Samaj
When Maharishi Dayanand founded the Arya Samaj, he laid down the Ten Principles that govern Arya Samaj and which should be followed by every Arya Samajist in belief and practice.
The Ten Principles are:
- God is the origin and fountain head of all the truth and material knowledge prevalent in this world.
- God is truth-being and bliss, formless, all powerful, just, merciful, birth less, infinite, without a beginning, incomparable, base for everything, spread everywhere, all knowing, deathless, disease less, fearless, sacred and creator of the universe. Our devotion is due only to Him.
- The Veda is the book of all true knowledge. To read and understand the Veda is the supreme duty of all the Aryas.
- One should always be ready to accept what is truth and reject what is untruth.
- One should always act according to Dharma, that is, after deliberating over the truth or untruth of an act.
- The aim of Arya Samaj is to work for the well being of the whole word, physical, spiritual and social.
- One should treat everybody with love, respect and Dharma.
- One should work for the eradication of non-knowledge (Avidya) and spread of knowledge (Vidya).
- One should not be satisfied with one’s own progress but regard everyone’s progress as one’s own.
- Individually, one is free to follow norms, which are beneficial to him or her. As a member of the society, one is bound by means of social and universal good.
These principles have a universal appeal. They are the basic concepts of good citizenship and morality. There is nothing sectarian in any of these principles. They are simple, straightforward, liberal and universal.
Pandit Ji Arya Samaj Vidhi Gaziabad
Arya Samaj Gaziabad
Arya Samaj Temple Gaziabad
Arya Samaj Mandir Gaziabad
Arya Samaj Pandit in Gaziabad
Arya Samaj Hall in Gaziabad
Vaidik Pandit for Puja in Gaziabad
Pandit for Puja in Gaziabad
Pandit for wedding in Gaziabad