Pandit JI Arya Samaj Gurgaon- 8488880607 Contact Pandit Ji for Puja, Havan, Jaap, Sanskar, Marriage sanskar, Antyeshti sanskar, Shanti yagya, etc all pooja and karmkand. Please call our helpline OR You can also Book a Pandit with filling "Booking Form".
DLF Golf Course Road, Sector 66, DLF City Phase 5, Sohna Road, Sector 86, Sector 48, Sector 83, Sector 81, Sector 67, Sector 90, Sector 61, Sector 82, Golf course Extension Road, Nirvana Country, Sector 47, Sector 70, Dlf City Phase 4, Sector 102, Sector 62, Sector 92, Sector 58, Sector 69, Sector 68, Sector 109, Sector 103, Sector 56, Sector 85, Sector 37D, Sector 37C, Sohna, Sector 82A, Sector 72, Sector 65, Sector 93, M G Road, Vatika City, Sector 81A, Sector 54, Sector 89, Sector 50, Nirvana country Pocket H, Sector 84, Sector 57, Sector 88B, Sector 49, Sector 33, Sector 71, Sector 79, Dwarka Expressway,
Sector 91, Sector 73, Sector 76, Sector-25, Chandan Vihar, Rajendra Park, Sohna Sector 35, DLF City Phase 1, Sector 51, South City 1, Sector 37, Kherki Daula, Sector 59, Ardee City, Sushant Lok 1, Sector 110, Garauli Khurd, Sector 67A, Muhammadpur, Block G, Vodafone Belvedere Towers Rapid Metro Station, Uniworld City, Dhani, Kendriya Vihar, Sector 55, Sushant Lok 2, Sector 99A, Uniworld Resorts, Sector 56 Block E, Sector 57 Block F, Ambience Island, Dwarka-Manesar Expressway, Sushant Lok 3, Sector 89A, Sector 109 Block T, The Close North, South City 1 Block C, Sector 15 Part 2, Sector 3, Sector 45, Sector 63, Ratan Vihar, Sector 24, Rosewood City, South City 1 Block E, Dharampur, Esencia, South City 1 Block D, Sector 105, Sector 39, Naharpur Rupa
Garbhadhan Sanskar, Punsavana Sanskar, Simantonnayana Sanskar, Jaatakarma Sanskar, Namkaran Sanskar, Nishkraman Sanskar, Annaprashana Sanskar, Mundan Sanskar. Karnavedh Sanskar , Upanayana Sanskar, Vedarambha Sanskar, Samavartana Sanskar, Vivah Sanskar, Vanaprastha, Sanyasa, Antyeshti Sanskar.
Opening Ceremony, Vaidik Marriage vidhi, Grahshanti, Grihpravesh, Marriage Anniversary, Tilak Ceremony, Sagun Ceremony, Chura Ceremony, Birthday Ceremony , Shanti Yagya, Maha Mrityunjay Mantra Jaap, Gayatri Mantra Jaap, Gayatri Hawan.
About Arya Samaj:
The Arya Samaj was founded on April 7th, 1875 at Bombay, India, by Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati. He was a renouncer who believed in the infallible authority of the Vedas. The purpose was to move the Hindu Dharma away from all the fictitious beliefs, and go back to the teachings of Vedas. Arya Samaj rejects all forms of ritualistic superstition such as idolatry, ancestor worship, pilgrimage and animal sacrifice, as well as all forms of social oppression such as the caste system, untouchability and child labor. It proclaims equal entitlement under the law between men and women, strives to reduce poverty and to protect the weak and the disadvantaged, denounces the consumption of meat as well as the use of intoxicants and recreational drugs, and promotes healthy community, family and private life in tune with the cycles of nature.
The Arya Samaj stresses the universal and comprehensive nature of Vedic Knowledge and it's capacity to rejuvenate and redeem a troubled and wearied humanity. This capacity rests above all else in it's emphasis upon the correct understanding and worship of the one true God, who is the Supreme personification of Existence, Intelligence and Bliss.Dayananda advocated the doctrine of karma and reincarnation, and emphasized the ideals of brahmacharya (chastity) and sanyasa (renunciation).
Ten Principles of Arya Samaj
When Maharishi Dayanand founded the Arya Samaj, he laid down the Ten Principles that govern Arya Samaj and which should be followed by every Arya Samajist in belief and practice.
The Ten Principles are:
- God is the origin and fountain head of all the truth and material knowledge prevalent in this world.
- God is truth-being and bliss, formless, all powerful, just, merciful, birth less, infinite, without a beginning, incomparable, base for everything, spread everywhere, all knowing, deathless, disease less, fearless, sacred and creator of the universe. Our devotion is due only to Him.
- The Veda is the book of all true knowledge. To read and understand the Veda is the supreme duty of all the Aryas.
- One should always be ready to accept what is truth and reject what is untruth.
- One should always act according to Dharma, that is, after deliberating over the truth or untruth of an act.
- The aim of Arya Samaj is to work for the well being of the whole word, physical, spiritual and social.
- One should treat everybody with love, respect and Dharma.
- One should work for the eradication of non-knowledge (Avidya) and spread of knowledge (Vidya).
- One should not be satisfied with one’s own progress but regard everyone’s progress as one’s own.
- Individually, one is free to follow norms, which are beneficial to him or her. As a member of the society, one is bound by means of social and universal good.
These principles have a universal appeal. They are the basic concepts of good citizenship and morality. There is nothing sectarian in any of these principles. They are simple, straightforward, liberal and universal.
Pandit Ji Arya Samaj Vidhi Gurgaon
Arya Samaj Gurgaon
Arya Samaj Temple Gurgaon
Arya Samaj Mandir Gurgaon
Arya Samaj Pandit in Gurgaon
Arya Samaj Hall in Gurgaon
Vaidik Pandit for Puja in Gurgaon
Pandit for Puja in Gurgaon
Pandit for wedding in Gurgaon